1. Take a deep breath – Deep breathing will release endorphins making you feel more at ease
2. Shout – Keeping feeling bottled up will make you feel worse. Move yourself to a private location and let it out, if only for a moment
3. Take a Mini Mental Vacation – Looking at peaceful scenery or thinking about a place you love will calm you
4. Play your favorite Tune – Music is a great stress reliever
5. Peel an Orange – Aromatherapy can reduce stress. Peel an orange and reap the benefits of the orange scent which is calming
6. Pet your Furry Friend – Spending time with a pet can decrease blood pressure
7. Clean your Desk – Clearing clutter can help to clear your head and it takes only a minute.